How to download the Live Parts Add-in
Live Parts™ offers a seamless CAD integration, making it easy for design engineers familiar with CAD to quickly set up models using existing tools. Users can send parameters from CAD directly to Live Parts and get back manufacturing-ready designs. Live Parts is currently compatible with Solidworks, with more CAD tools coming soon.
After registering for Live Parts, you will receive a link to download the Live Parts for Solidworks Add-in. If you experience issues in accessing or downloading the Add-in using the link provided, please submit a support ticket or email email@example.com.
How to install the Live Parts Add-in
To install the Live Parts for Solidworks Add-in:
- Open the Live Parts for Solidworks Add-in MSI file to launch the installer.
- Click Next and when prompted, read and accept the license agreement.
- On the Destination Folder screen, accept the default installation path or specify a new one.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish to close the installer.
- Open SOLIDWORKS and navigate to Settings > Add-Ins.
- Check both boxes next to the the Live Parts for Solidworks option (under the Active Add-Ins and Start Up columns).
- Open or create a new assembly. Live Parts features should be visible in the Solidworks toolbar ribbon (see below).