With the Live Parts Add-in, after you have completed creating a model, you can easily export it to your Live Parts virtual machine in the webapp to start the growth process and create your design.
You can export models using the method outlined below.
- Select Export from the Live Parts Add-in toolbar.
- Browse to the desire location (on your local disk) and entire a file name for your model. Make sure you use the LPI file type.
- Click Save.
- Copy the 10-digit key provided in the export dialog box.
- Nagivate to the Live Parts web app at liveparts.desktopmetal.com
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Click the tile for your Live Parts virtual machine and click Start Machine, when prompted.
- Click the Live Parts icon on the virtual desktop to open Live Parts.
- In Live Parts, select Download from the model toolbar and enter your 10-digit key.
- Click OK to load your model into the session.