By default, Live Parts running on your virtual machine in the web app users a navigation user interface similar to Solidworks. You can re-orient the view or navigate in Live Parts using the mouse controls outline below.
Default mouse controls in Live Parts
- Orbit view: click right/middle mouse button + drag
- Pan view: Ctrl + click right/middle mouse button + drag
- Zoom view: scroll middle mouse button or Shift + click right/middle mouse button + drag
You can also optionally use the A/S/Q/Z keys to pan the view left/down/right/up and W/S keys to zoom the view in/out.
The Game nav mode option under View > Camera Controls in the menu bar also allows you to switch to a navigation mode similar to video games in which users can look in any direction and from any vantage point.
Shortcut keys in Live Parts
- 'P': toggle growth process (i.e. start/resume or pause)
- 'K': smooth part (or resume growth if already smoothed)
- 'R': reset design
- 'F': toggle visibility of wireframe
- 'L': toggle visibility of cell mesh
- 'G': toggle background color
- 'H': open help dialog