By default, Live Parts™ a navigation user interface similar to SOLIDWORKS. See below for details on how to reorient and navigate the view of your design using a mouse.
- Orbit view: click right/middle mouse button + drag
- Pan view: Ctrl + click right/middle mouse button + drag
- Zoom view: scroll middle mouse button or Shift + click right/middle mouse button + drag
Users can also optionally use the A/S/Q/Z keys to pan the view left/down/right/up and W/S keys to zoom the view in/out.
The Game nav mode button in the Settings toolbar also allows users to switch to a navigation user interface similar to games in which users can look in any direction and from any vantage point.
Live Parts shortcut keys
- 'F' - toggle wireframe
- 'R' - reset scene
- 'P' - pause/resume
- 'O' - step (when paused)
- 'K' - smooth part (or resume growth)
- 'H' - open help dialog
- 'L' - toggle cell mesh on/off
- '.' - toggle profiling on/off
- 'G' - toggle dark background on, without floor, and back to white
- 'U' - toggle UI controls on/off
- 'V' - toggle drawing of points
- 'M' - toggle game navigation versus orbital mode
- '-' - toggle floor plane on/off