- Toggles on/off advanced commands for manually overriding gravity and force magnitudes and directions.
- Also toggles on/off commands for overriding cell properties.
- Note: Live Parts opens up into advanced mode by default.
- Toggles on/off the “Open” interface (for opening imported models) versus displaying a list of sample models for demonstration purposes.
Game nav mode
- Toggles on/off the "first person shooter" navigation user interface.
- Game nav mode allows you to look in any direction and from any vantage point — to change orientation (i.e. pivot your view), right click and drag the mouse.
- If you deselect game nav mode in the Settings toolbar, the mouse action reverts to classic orbital control in which changing orientation rotates your view around the Live Parts object.
- Note: Live Parts opens up in game nav mode by default.