To launch Live Parts, you must have downloaded and installed the Paperspace App. Please refer to this article for more information on downloading Live Parts.
When you are ready to launch Live Parts, follow the steps below:
- Open the Paperspace App.
- Log in with your Paperspace username and password (created during your Live Parts registration).
- Hover over Core in the menu bar on the left side of the home page and click on Machines under Compute (note: you will only need to do this step the first time you log into Paperspace, after which it will automatically open up to the Machines tab).
- Click on the Live Parts Virtual Machine tile.
- Click the Start Machine button.
- Once you are in the Live Parts virtual machine, click the Live Parts icon on the desktop to open up Live Parts.
Important: Once you complete Step 5, your Live Parts virtual machine will be turned on. From this point, your use of the Live Parts virtual machine will count towards your monthly 10 hour limit. Please refer to this article for more information on how to shut down your Live Parts virtual machine and stop incurring charges.
If you are experiencing issues launching Live Parts, please refer to this article for more information.